Friday, October 3, 2008

S-A-H-W gone Career Woman


So the very first thing the speaker said on our first day of work..."this is the first day of the rest of your life." A little dark after my six months of doing whatever the heck I wanted since tax season ended. It's definitely been a transition from full-time student to stay-at-home-wife to 60 hour a week work-aholic. Lots of changes. But change is good, it keeps it interesting. I think working at EY is going to be a great experience. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!! You are all grown up now!
    Luck, you don't need luck, you've got the brains and the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your dad in wm on sat. I asked about you and he got really sad. They miss their baby girl. He told me about your job and that you have been kinda bored. Hopefully that will change. I love change too. so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're in the big time now! Congrats on all that you've accomplished. Hopefully, you'll soon settle into what feels like normal.

    ReplyDelete